Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the pack!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Solus Trail
The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm by Sky

» Three Word Story
The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm by Diesel

» The Joining Thread
The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm by Diesel

» How To Join?
The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm by Diesel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Forgotten Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest Mat-black-100/100The Forgotten Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Forgotten Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

› The Forgotten Forest ‹

Outside the boundaries and protection of the territory lies a dark, unforgiving forest. Rouge wolves live here, and so do many predators that wolves fear, like bears and cougars. Sometimes the occasional human hunter will enter these woods in search of game, and that makes the forest dangerous for the wolves of the Solis et Lunae Pack.

This land used to be part of the territory, but after too many wolves lost their lives in the dark shadows of the trees, the leaders decided to abandon the land. After many years, the forest was forgotten, hence its name. Now a days, not many know the true reason why it was abandoned like it was, although there are many stories.

PREY: The occasional moose, otter, waterfowl, fish
DANGERS: Cougars, snakes, snapping turtles

SURROUNDINGS:
Foliage: Dense trees of every kind, along with many times of mosses, ferns, and trees.
Approximate area size: Unknown
Terrain: Mountainous, with thick foliage and trees. The area is rocky, and many trecherous cliffs and sliding boulders fill the landscape. Rockfalls are often, due to the loose topsoil and easily disturbed terrain.
Benefits: Food, water, shelter
Back to top Go down
https://solisetlunaepack.rpg-board.net
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest Mat-black-100/100The Forgotten Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Finally, we were here. In the silence of the early morning, the sound of my paws against the light layer of snow seemed loud, intrusive in the quiet of the forest. My hearbeat, now beating as fast as that of a hummingbird, was in my throat - so THIS was the place that my mother had spoken so fondly of, with such descriptions spinning from her mouth that I knew this was the place just from her stories.

The old territory, or at least part of it. I couldn't describe the emotions that were welling up inside me - hope? Longing? Maybe even a little fear. I pushed the feelings aside and wagged my tail, my ears perked as I scanned the treeline for my brother. "Diesel? You there?" I half whispered, although I had no idea why I wasn't speaking with a normal voice. Perhaps I just didn't want to ruin the pureness of the place with my voice.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

His paws silent against the rocky ground of the forest, the grey male wolf entered the area, his eyes traveling from side to side, from a tree to tree. He possessed this feeling that he'd already been here once - he'd been trying to imagine what the place was like, according to his mother's words. It felt extremely surreal to finally be here, and walk through the lands of his ancestors.

Pricking his ears, Diesel just continued scanning the area, trying to hear every sound in the forest - he'd been listening very carefully, so his sister's whisper sounded far too loud for him. "Uh, I'm here." He said, turning to make his way to her.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 pm

A firey glint held my amber eyes, and I bounced over to him. "This is it!" I said, still whispering, and I cleared my throat to amplify my voice. "We're here! After so long..." I turned in a circle before grinning back at him. "I wonder if anyone's here. We haven't come across anything, but....."

I sighed and looked up at the vaulting trees. "I can't believe this is where we're going to live now Diesel." My voice was full of awe.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:37 pm

A grin appeared on his face as Diesel realized that they've truly reached the territory - it was actually hard to believe. "Yeah, finally. This is gonna be great." Still grinning, the he-wolf continued observing the area.

"Indeed." He voiced, not being able to think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

My excitement, now barely containable, exited my lips through a yip of glee. "Finally!" I whooped, and raced deeper through the thick trees, eagerto explore. Surely there was more, and this was just the beginning. My howls and barks pierced the air as I left Diesel behind me, the caution that I had held throughout the journey winging away from my body as though it were a bird.

Not wanting to get too far away in this unfamilar place, I turned and loped back, my face as radiant as the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest Mat-black-0/100The Forgotten Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Ariana silently padded through the area, her dense fur shifting with the movement of the wind. She looked out to the vast forest, huffing out a breath of the cold, morning air. The grey wolf placed each paw cautiously on the ground and she walked forward.

The silhouettes of two wolves were in the distance, covered by the thickness of the fog surrounding this place. 'Could it be?' Ariana wondered with uncertainty. 'Are there really wolves here?' She hadn't seen another of her kind in ages after she had left her family. The black furred wolf lifted her nose, bringing in the scents of the two. Not knowing if they were just a hallucination, she slowly and carefully advanced towards the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 pm

There. I stopped, hearing the faint crackle of a stick being snapped underfoot. Another being was in these woods, and I was uncertain whether he or she was friendly - or not. "Hello?" I called out into the fog, trying to keep my voice from wavering. I hurried back to Diesel and perked my ears. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Diesel could barely hold his excitement and will to follow his sister, running - all this time, he hadn't been sure that they'd ever reach the territory of the old Solis et Lunae Pack. "We did it." He said quietly with a grin.

Seeing Sesi hurrying towards him, Diesel blinked with a questioning look in his eyes. "What's the matter?" He apparently hadn't heard the other wolf in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 pm

"There's someone here." I hissed, edging closer ot him and training my eyes on the trees ahead. "I heard a stick break... it might be nothing though."
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest Mat-black-0/100The Forgotten Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Ariana hesitated. Should she show herself? The female crouched down, unsure if these wolves were hostile or not. Finally, she emerged from the trees cautiously. "Hello?" Ariana said monotonously, trying to keep her fear inside of her, not showing it.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 pm

"Hi." I took a careful step forward, my muscles tense. Although my hackles were not raised, I couldn't help but regarding this wolf warily. Although she did not look like she meant harm, I knew that one should not judge someone's character by their appearance. "Who are you?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

"It can't be nothing.." He muttered shortly before the unfamiliar wolf emerged from the trees. The she-wolf didn't seem a lot like a threat, but Diesel kept his senses alert, just in case. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Her eyes flickered to the male and then to the female. "I am Ariana," the female replied. "Who are you?" She inquired, studying the features of both wolves curiously. Ariana stepped a little towards them so they could see her more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

"I'm Sesi." I said, regarding the black wolf with golden eyes. "Do you live here?" Of course, that would be just our luck - to get here, after all this way, and a large pack already taken residence here.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Diesel flicked his tail, studying the she-wolf carefully - although she seemed to be no threat. "I'm Diesel." He voiced.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Ariana smiled warmly. "It is nice to meet you Sesi and Diesel." The female felt a sort of calmness come over her and then she flicked her thick black tail. "Well, no. I don't live here, I just roam around the area. I was looking for a pack, but it seems unlikely now.. Do you live here? I will leave if you'd like me to," Ariana said, looking down, studying her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"No," I said, looking off to the side towards the direction from which we had come. "We don't live here, although we are thinking of moving in. And you can stay if you want." I added kindly, giving Ariana a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

"Really?" There was a spark of excitement that traveled along her back. "Thank you for letting me stay," Ariana said, wagging her tail and smiling back at Sesi.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 pm

"No problem," I shrugged, giving a small grin in return. "Although we're not really a pack yet.... although hopefully we'll reach that point."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Diesel relaxed, since the wolf had shown no signs of being aggressive. He gave a nod and smiled. "Should we go and see more of the territory?" The grey he-wolf inquired, glancing at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm

"Sure," I said, and wagged my tail. Turning my head, I caught the gaze of Ariana and grinned. "You coming?" I asked, before bounding down the slope into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Diesel grinned and swished his tail at Ariana as a sign to follow and paced after Sesi, excitement visible in his eyes - he was for sure eager to see more of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Angel watches as three wolves walk into there territory she follows them wondering if they would let her in her pack when she steps on a twig snapping it
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"I'd love to come," Ariana smiled, chasing after Sesi, her thick fur flying as she ran. The cold air blew against her face and she almost slipped while going down the slope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solis et Lunae Pack :: RolePlay :: The Outlands-
Jump to: