Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the pack!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Solus Trail
The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm by Sky

» Three Word Story
The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm by Diesel

» The Joining Thread
The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm by Diesel

» How To Join?
The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm by Diesel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Solus Trail

Go down 
+2
Sesi
Diesel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Solus Trail       Mat-black-100/100The Solus Trail       Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Solus Trail       Empty
PostSubject: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm

◊ The Solus Trail ◊

This is a small trail leading to the main territory of the pack - if you stay on it, there's a higher chance not to meet any predators in the way. Wolves use it to move from the main territory to the hunting grounds or the meeting area. If you happen to be there, remember to mark the territory to make it even more secure.

The Solus Trail       Mountains_6_by_prints_of_stock-d4bwq0r
© prints-of-stock @ deviantART

PREY: Rabbits, mice, birds, small animals like squirrels
DANGERS: Snakes, mountain lions

SURROUNDINGS
Foliage: The trial is surrounded by all kinds of plants and thick grass, thuc useful herbs can be found there
Approximate area size: One mile long
Terrain: The ground is slightly rocky, and in overall the area is pretty hilly, thus the trail changes altitudes many times.
Benefits: Herbs and prey
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Solus Trail       Mat-black-100/100The Solus Trail       Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 pm

I whistled softly, craning my head backwards to look at the impressive mountains that rose of above me. The forest had reduced to sparse bushes and plain, and I padded along, look around for other wolves or predators. Surely we weren't alone in this place.
Back to top Go down
https://solisetlunaepack.rpg-board.net
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Diesel followed Sesi, seeming to be kind of lost in thoughts, looking around the place.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Solus Trail       Mat-black-0/100The Solus Trail       Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Ariana walked into the area, looking up at the mountains admiringly. "Wow, this place is amazing!" She laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Diesel grinned at Ariana. "I know, right?" He barked, liking the chilly wind up here blowing through his thick pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Looking around, I couldn't help but be amazed by this place. "Good hunting, I presume..." I muttered, as I watched a small herd of deer up on a ridge. I watched them for a while before my stomach snarled. "Hunting, anyone?" I asked, my tail whipping to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Solus Trail       Mat-black-0/100The Solus Trail       Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Angel followed the three wolves "this place is cool" she says looking around amazmed
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Till this moment, Diesel hadn't even realized that he hadn't eaten for days - and he actually started to feel the hunger. "Ye up for hunting? Anyways, I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

"Sweetness." I laughed and started to trot up the ridge.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Diesel followed his sister, grinning widely.

/failpost
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Ariana had been looking out to the landscape, thinking about things and then she realized they had gone. She followed their scent until the female could see Sesi, Diesel, and Angel again. "I thought I almost lost you," Ariana said, breathing out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 pm

I turned around and smirked at Ariana. "Well you found us now! See those deer up there? On the ridge?" I nodded towards the small herd grazing through the thin brush. "I'm starved. Lets go get one." I coninuted forward, my body lowered in a hunting crouch.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 pm

"Ah, I see." Diesel gave a little nod, his eyes locked on the deer. "Indeed, let's go and take some down.. I'm starving too." He followed his sister, dropping down in a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Feara

Feara

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Feara wondered into the terrain, amazed by the sight. It astonished her, and she couldn't bear leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

The deer had disapeared, and so had the rest of our little group - probably off to explore the territory, or at least wander around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 am

Diesel sat down with a huge yawn. "'Tis been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 pm

I trotted over to my brother, who was sitting witha small gleam in his eyes. His words, so true, echoed throughout my mind. "Indeed," I voiced, sitting down next to him. "Everybody seems to have disapeared."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 pm

"Hmm, exploring the area, I assume." He spoke, observing the area carefully, seeking any signs of the other wolves.

Waking up, the he-wolf realized that he'd fallen asleep. With a yawn the large wolf got up and decided to explore the territory further - if his sister or anybody else woke up and realized that he'd gone, they could sense his scent leading up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Sky padded into the area her eyes scanning. Ears flikering she sniffned for any wolves nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Seeing as no one had been around in the location that I had been in, I trotted back to the last place that I had seen life like myself. I could sense Diesel, and although he was not in sight another wolf was. Perking my ears, I trotted over to the newcomer - we hadn't had one in about a week.

"Hello," I called, as I approached (Sky), "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Seemingly quite fond of the territory, Diesel returned to the others, his pelt ruffled - he had been running. "Hey there again, sorry for poofing, was just off exploring.. hey, who are you?" He had finally noticed the other wolf he hadn't seen around before.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"I'm Sky" she replied keeping her gaze on them both "I was looking for a pack"
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"Well then," I smiled kindly at her. "I guess you could say we're a pack, or at least the beginnings of one. I'm Sesi by the way, and I'd be pleased to accept you."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Sky smiled her tail wagging happily. "That would be very nice Sesi"
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Diesel grinned at the wolf. "Nice to meet ye. I'm Diesel, and yeah, we're a pack-soon-to-be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Solus Trail    The Solus Trail       Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Solus Trail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solis et Lunae Pack :: RolePlay :: Thrax Territory-
Jump to: